YOU’RE DEFINITELY GOING TO NEED THESE 8 ESSENTIALS FOR SPRINGApril 5, 2018
Fill in the missing spots of your wardrobe.
1. CAILYN PLATFORM | Blu Spero
-∙You always need sandals for this time of year! Platforms are especially great for avoiding wet feet from water puddles.
2. COOLA-SPORT CONTINUOUS SPRAY SPF 30 – Piña Colada | Sephora
-∙The sun’s rays are getting stronger, so it’s more of a must to lather up. Why not in a piña colada scent?
3. RYE: RICK RACK – BANDED TRIANGLE TOP & HIGH WAIST BOTTOM | Everything But Water
-∙Don’t forget your swimsuit! We’re obsessed with this style.
4. MOM SHORT | American Eagle
-∙For when it’s way too hot for pants, AE has all the casual styles you need.
5. ML MONIQUE LHUILLIER DAISY LACE A-LINE DRESS | White House Black Market
-∙Not feeling shorts? Go for a dress! This one is perfect for any day, night, dinner, or Sunday fun-day.
6. PEARL NECKLACE | Munika Karim Boutique
-∙When the weather starts heating up, accessories are the way to go to make your outfit stunning.
7. ABBACINO CONVERTIBLE BAG | Donna Gatta Boutique
-∙It’s time to downsize! Start taking it easy with this small handbag/cross body bag.
8. VENTURE JACKET – THE NORTH FACE | Coastal Outfitters
-∙April showers bring May flowers right?
◊Tulip Flowers | Whole Foods
Fresh flowers are a must! It’s always great to come home to a vase full of bright flowers.
◊Blueberry Cheesecake Flavor | Frios Gourmet Pops
Cool down with fun flavors! Try the Strawberry Mojito one next!
◊Succulents | Southern Living
Succulents can be pretty tricky to grow and maintain, but once you get it down they’re fun to have around!