17 Things to Get You in the St. Patrick’s Day MoodFebruary 28, 2018
Not excited for St. Patrick’s Day? Wait until you read this.
1. This Green Coconut Tropical Jelly Bomb from LUSH will have you seeing green…literally.
2. Francesca’s and their mom/kid matching graphic tees are always adorable!
3. If these green metallic leggings from Icing don’t get you in the St. Patty’s Day mood, I don’t know what will.
4. Zumiez carries one of our favorite charity bracelets, the Lokai! It’s a 2 birds, one stone sort of thing: give back a little more to a charity and avoid getting pinched.
5. You just know the Kat Von D green in her new I Am Divine palette at Sephora is going to screeeam Irish. There’s no denying that pigmentation! We’re obsessed.
6. Fake it until you make it right? Wear lucky, be lucky with these dangle earrings at Icing.
7. Get your man or yourself some green clovers from American Eagle…on boxers that is.
8. Rather studs for earrings? These St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock pair from Icing are super cute.
9. I’ll take this coat for everyday wear please. H&M; kills it again. Just look at those sleeves!
10. Another cute shirt option Lucky Brand- the Always Wear The Clover T.
11. Smell the Shamrocks while you wear the shamrocks with the Lucky Shamrock Candle at
12. Time for a new pair of converse? Switch it up with their green one star pinstripe pair at Zumiez.
13. Wear these Forever 21 Varsity Stripe Socks in heels, boots, sneakers, or whatever. Post St. Patrick’s Day, wear them for a green monochrome look!
14. The Claddagh is such a beautiful Irish symbol. Reeds carries this Rafaelian Silver Finish Alex and Ani charm bangle. It’s absolutely stunning.
15. Prefer wearing your green as a hat? American eagle has a great baseball version.
16. Check out this cool pair of Dr. Martens at Journey’s named St. Patrick’s Day 1460 8-Eye Boot.
17. Tervis just launched all new beer mugs! There’s four to choose from so far and we are totally interested! Our favorite is the shamrock, but the green beer mug is also fun!
Now go out and catch that luck of the Irish!